Are you interested in:
- Increasing your knowledge on educational policies that affect your profession,
- diving into and dissecting a particular policy that ignites your political passion, and
- advocating for policy change via action research?
We are seeking ANY San Antonio Alliance MEMBER interested in collaborating with colleagues across the city, state, and nation on:
- Increasing an understanding of the major challenges facing teaching, learning, and our students;
- Improving leadership skills;
- Representing our profession as spokespersons; and
- Becoming members of an influential and supportive network of educators and support personnel.
This program will take place during the 2017-2018 school year. Modest stipends will be offered to those who complete the 8-month program. See more about the Teacher Leaders Program journey here.
Click here to download the application. The application deadline is August 18, 2017.
For more information and/or to submit your application, please contact Sara Harrington at firstname.lastname@example.org.