Read Across America is a celebration of Dr. Seuss’ birthday and the joy of reading! This school year, the San Antonio Alliance of Teachers and Support Personnel will participate in this event Friday, March 2nd, 2012.
Two days have been set aside to meet in January, the 9th and the 10th,
at the Alliance House to plan and share information as well as discuss several needs which include but is not limited to:
- Assistance sorting through student contest entries, (an after-school activity);
- Preparing prizes for distribution;
- Running off certificates, completing them and sorting for distribution envelopes and prize bags;
- Requesting prizes for contest winners from various businesses (on your own time but with an official letterhead memo);
- Requesting lunch items for Team (Cat, Thing, and Driver) lunches (on your own time but with an official letterhead memo);
- Arranging costumes the night before with name tags
Please contact Laura Alfaro at email@example.com
to indicate your interest and/or type of assistance.