Last fall, more than 3,500 people responded to Texas AFT’s survey on the impact of $5.4 billion in state budget cuts to public education. Now’s your chance to weigh in again with a followup survey that also gauges planned cuts and layoffs for 2012-2013. To take the survey, please click here.
- SAISD educators surprised with grant fund distribution
- Guidelines for Staff Development Days
- SAISD names new lone superintendent finalist
- Don’t Let Privateers Take Over Neighborhood Schools—Send a New Letter and Make a Call Against SB 1718!
- TRS Bill Protects Against Benefit Cuts for All Current Employees, Gives Nearly All Retirees a Boost