The attacks on teachers, firefighters, nurses and other dedicated public employees are coming to Texas. Some very rich individuals who want even more wealth have financed national attacks on public-sector workers. These business interests want to end traditional pension systems as we know them and convert them to riskier 401(k)-style accounts that would benefit the financial industry, not workers. Take The Pledge to Protect Your Pension!
- SAISD educators surprised with grant fund distribution
- Guidelines for Staff Development Days
- SAISD names new lone superintendent finalist
- Don’t Let Privateers Take Over Neighborhood Schools—Send a New Letter and Make a Call Against SB 1718!
- TRS Bill Protects Against Benefit Cuts for All Current Employees, Gives Nearly All Retirees a Boost